Monday, August 16, 2010

Estoy Aquí

Tengo 20 minutos hasta mi computador se muerde...ójala que puedo escribir todo...en ingles y español...pero pienso que no es posible.

I have 20 minutes until my computer dies... I hope that I can write it all...in english and spanish, but I don´t think that it is possible.

Sabado fue un día loco. No me dormí hasta dos de la mañana y entonces me levanté a las seis! Mi familia fue a la aeropuerto de Filadelfia a las diez. Cuando llegue y reciví mis bletos, Kristina y yo apredemos que el vuelo fue a las cuatro de la tarde. Pensamos que estuvo a las dos! Tenemos tiempo. Nosotros conocemos una chica que va a ir a Argentina y el tiempo vuelvó cuado estábamos hablando.

Saturday was a crazy day. I didn´t sleep until 2 in the morning and then I got up at 6. My family went to the Philly airport at 10. When we arrived I recieved my tickes, Kristina and I learned that our flight was at 4 in the afternoon. We thought that it was at 2. We had time. We got to know a girl that is going to go to Argentina and the timeflew when we talked.

Fuimos a Dallas y fuimos un vuelo más. Conocemos dos chicas que estuvieron en este vuelo y van a estar en el mismo distrito. Dormimos cinco horas en el vuelo y yo reciví mi comido sin gluten! Estaba muy bien...pienso.

We were in Dallas and were on one flight more. We got to know two girls that were on our flight and are going to be in the dame district. I slept for 5 hours on the fight and I recived my food without gluten. It was very good...I think.

Nosotros llegamos a Chile a las siete y cuarto de la mañana. Conocemos nuestros familias alla y tenemos muchos photos.

We arrived in Chile at quarter of 8 in the morning. We met our families there and took many photos.



Ayer, hablamos mucho con mi familia y jugue con el perrito, Rambo. La comida estaba buenisimo y yo dormí para 15 horas. Esta mañana no fui a escuela para descansarme. Mañana voy a ir a escuela y reciveré mi uniformadad.

Yesterday, we talked a lot in the family and played with the puppy, Rambo. The food is very good and I slept for 15 hours. This morning I didn´t go to school in order to rest. Tomorrow I will got to school and recieve my uniform.

Puedo communicar así pero es un poquito deficil, mi familia es muy agadable y comprende.

I can communicate okay but it is a little difficult, my family is very nice and understands.

Tengo dos hermanos...un que fue a los EEUU el año pasado y un que va a ir a EEUU en dos o tres semanas. Tambien, tengo un hemano menor que tiene 12 años.

I have two sisters...one that went to the US this past year and one that is going to go to the US in two or three weeks. Also, I have a younger brother that is 12 years old.

Este es Rambo:
THis is Rambo:



Todo es bueno!
All is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment